The AfCCJ offers a wide-range of services that suit the needs of our members. Feedback from our members is our primary source of information to continuously develop and improve our service and content offerings.
THE AfCCJ NETWORK
Why wait for events to introduce yourself and network?
- Create an online profile to showcase who you are and what you are looking for!
- Find suitable business partners and investors based on specific expertise, interests and needs!
- Showcase your products and/or services in detail!
- Showcase past, ongoing, or future projects to attract potential partners and investors!
- Attend events or view Africa-Japan-related content from wherever you are!
(As part of an iterative process, we intend to continuously update and improve the AfCCJ Network based on member feedback.)
The AfCCJ will provide structure to facilitate the formation of:
- Bilateral partnerships (1 Japanese organization + 1 African organization)
- Trilateral partnerships (1 Japanese organization + 1 African organization + 1 third country organization)
- Multilateral partnerships and consortiums (for larger scale projects)
- Supply chain partnerships (based on member’s supply chain needs)
INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS PROMOTION
The AfCCJ will provide and organize several opportunities for members of all sizes to promote investment, business and partnership opportunities in both Africa and Japan.
To account for Africa’s economic diversity, the AfCCJ will facilitate the promotion of:
- National opportunities (for single countries)
- Regional opportunities (for neighboring countries)
- Sectoral opportunities (based on business areas/industries across Africa)
- Regional-Sectoral opportunities (sectors in neighboring countries)
Flourishing requires a fertile environment. The AfCCJ will be a voice and defender of its members’ common interests and will engage constructively in public debate to help shape and guide the development and implementation of policies that allow businesses to develop sustainably.